Legal Assistant – Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Beard Winter LLP is currently seeking a Commercial and Residential Real Estate Assistant.
This position involves working 1:1 with a senior lawyer in the Business and Financial Services Group. As a key individual on the team, this candidate will take charge of all aspects related to the real estate component of the practice.
The ideal candidate:
- will have hands-on experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate working on behalf of individuals (purchase, sale, and financing) and financial institutions (banks, trust companies);
- possesses expertise in both MSWord, Teraview, Conveyancer and Outlook;
- can demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to handle the demands of large, sophisticated real estate transactions and be well-versed in working through a file from opening documents, through the transaction, to preparing the report to clients;
- has a proven proficiency in meeting deadlines and multi-tasking;
- exhibits the capacity to prioritize and work independently;
- displays exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and comfortable in providing superior service to clients.
To submit your application in confidence, please use the “Apply Now” button on this page or contact:
Debbie Cymbron, CHRL | Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
While we welcome your email and look forward to hearing from you, please note that sending this email does not create a solicitor-client relationship, or any other contractual business relationship, between you and Beard Winter LLP. We would ask that you refrain from asking specific legal questions and/or divulging information that you wish to keep confidential.