If you are an Insurance Defence Assistant seeking a great opportunity, this may be what you are looking for!
Beard Winter LLP is looking for a legal assistant (floater) to work in the area of Insurance Defence.
Ideal candidates will:
- have demonstrated at least 2+ years of experience in the area of Insurance Defence; Tort & AB experience is an asset.
- have a solid understanding and knowledge of the SABS and the Rules of Civil Procedure;
- have experience in managing a busy work environment;
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline oriented and able to prioritize;
- be resourceful, including good problem-solving skills;
- have exceptional ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- have a solid customer service approach;
- function easily in a customized MS Word environment, ProLaw Accounting and Document Management Systems;
- have the ability to work independently with little supervision but appreciate the benefits of being part of a team.
Beard Winter LLP is a mid-size, multi-service law firm, located downtown Toronto. We have a strong talent group and dynamic work environment. Our employees are a key component of our success.
To submit your application in confidence, please use the “Apply” button or contact:
Debbie Cymbron, Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.