Manager, Client Relations and Business Development
Beard Winter LLP is currently looking for a Manager, Client Relations & Business Development to join our team.
Demonstrated Skill Set & Experience:
- Ability to liaise with lawyers & clients with professionalism, tact and diplomacy;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines;
- Excellent time management, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive self-starter who is detail-oriented and analytical;
- At least five (5) years of experience in managing the execution of business development and marketing, preferably with law firm or professional services organization;
- Degree in business, communications and/or a marketing-related discipline; and
- Experience working within the insurance defence litigation industry would be an asset.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and establishing marketing initiatives, while maintaining a positive brand image for the Firm;
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing goals, objectives and strategies;
- Managing the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, promotional material and multi-media efforts meant to achieve marketing objectives;
- Working directly with practice groups to identify and manage marketing strategies to potential clients, while aiding in the development of existing clients;
- Coordinating all aspects of the proposal/client pitch process and presentations;
- Maintaining a current database of Firm contacts;
- Assisting with planning and logistics of client seminars and communications;
- Creating and maintaining accurate, up-to-date and compelling website content representative of the Firm’s practices and individual lawyer activities & achievements.
Interested candidates may submit their application in confidence to:
Debbie Cymbron CHRL, Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and Firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
While we welcome your email and look forward to hearing from you, please note that sending this email does not create a solicitor-client relationship, or any other contractual business relationship, between you and Beard Winter LLP. We would ask that you refrain from asking specific legal questions and/or divulging information that you wish to keep confidential.