Beard Winter LLP is currently seeking a Commercial and Residential Real Estate Assistant for a contract position (approximately 19 months).
This position involves working 1:1 with a senior lawyer in the Business and Financial Services Group. As a key individual on the team, this candidate will take charge of all aspects related to the real estate component of the practice.
The ideal candidate:
- will have hands-on experience in both Residential and Commercial Real Estate working on behalf of individuals (purchase, sale, and financing) and financial institutions (banks, trust companies);
- possesses expertise in both MSWord, Teraview, Unity (formerly Conveyancer) and Outlook;
- can demonstrate the skills and knowledge necessary to handle the demands of large, sophisticated real estate transactions and be well-versed in working through a file from opening documents, through the transaction, to preparing the report to clients;
- has proven proficiency in meeting deadlines and multi-tasking;
- exhibits the capacity to prioritize and work independently;
- displays exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and comfortable in providing superior service to clients.
Beard Winter LLP is a mid-size, multi-service law firm, located in downtown Toronto. We have a strong talent group and dynamic work environment. Our employees are a key component of our success.
Interested candidates may submit their application in confidence via email to:
Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment verification.