Legal Assistant, Commercial Litigation
Beard Winter LLP is proud to be recognized as a Top 10 Ontario Regional Law Firm by Canadian Lawyer magazine for 2021-22, and as one of The Globe and Mail’s Canada’s Best Law Firms for 2023.
We are seeking a Commercial Litigation Assistant to join our Commercial/General Litigation group.
In addition to having at least five years of demonstrated work experience in the area of labour and employment law and corporate commercial litigation, the ideal candidate will:
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline-oriented and able to prioritize,
- be resourceful, including good problem-solving skills,
- have exceptional organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities,
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure,
- have a solid customer service approach; and
- function easily in a customized MS Word and DMS environment.
Beard Winter is a multi-service, mid-sized law firm located in downtown Toronto, our unwavering commitment to clients is the foundation of our history since 1964. Our employees are a key component of our success
To submit your application in confidence, please contact:
Director, Human Resources
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment, and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Director, Human Resources.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment verification.