Legal Assistant, Commercial Litigation
Beard Winter LLP is looking for a legal assistant to support a partner in the area of construction lien litigation and commercial litigation.
The ideal candidate will:
- have 5+ years of demonstrated work experience within the areas of construction lien litigation and general commercial litigation;
- have experience in managing a litigation practice;
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline oriented and able to prioritize;
- be resourceful, including good problem solving skills;
- have exceptional ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- have a solid customer service approach; and
- function easily in a customized MS Word environment, proficient in Excel.
Beard Winter LLP is a mid-size, multi-service law firm, located downtown Toronto. We have a strong talent group and dynamic work environment. Our employees are a key component of our success.
To submit your application in confidence, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment verification.
While we welcome your email and look forward to hearing from you, please note that sending this email does not create a solicitor-client relationship, or any other contractual business relationship, between you and Beard Winter LLP. We would ask that you refrain from asking specific legal questions and/or divulging information that you wish to keep confidential.