Beard Winter LLP is proud to be recognized as a Top 10 Ontario Regional Law Firm by Canadian Lawyer magazine for 2021-22, and a Canadian Law Awards Excellence Awardee for Ontario Law Firm of the Year for 2021.
Beard Winter is a multi-service, mid-sized law firm located in downtown Toronto, our unwavering commitment to clients is the foundation of our history since 1964. Recognized for our insurance defence litigation expertise, we act for many of Canada’s largest insurance companies. Best Lawyers and Lexpert recognize our lawyers in the areas of insurance law, insurance defence litigation, estates, trusts law and family law. Our employees are a key component of our success.
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Assistant to join our team.
The ideal candidate will:
- have at least 5+ years of demonstrated work experience within the areas of construction litigation, employment litigation and general corporate-commercial litigation;
- have experience in managing a litigation practice;
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline-oriented and able to prioritize;
- be resourceful, including good problem-solving skills;
- have exceptional ability to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- have a solid customer service approach; and
- function easily in a customized MS Word and DMS environment.
For more information about this position and our Firm, please visit our website at www.beardwinter.com.
To submit your application in confidence, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment verification.