Legal Assistant, Insurance Defence
If you are an Insurance Defence Assistant seeking a great opportunity, this may be what you are looking for!
Beard Winter LLP is looking for a legal assistant to work directly with one of our lawyers in the area of Insurance Defence Litigation.
Ideal candidates will:
- have 4+ years of demonstrated work experience in Insurance Defence, (AB/LAT & Tort experience required);
- have experience in managing a busy litigation practice;
- have exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- be flexible, time conscious, deadline oriented and be able to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- be resourceful, including good problem-solving skills;
- be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- have a solid customer service approach;
- function easily in a customized MS Word and DMS environment;
- have the ability to work independently with little supervision but appreciate the benefits of being part of a team
Beard Winter LLP is a mid-size, multi-service law firm, located downtown Toronto. We have a strong talent group and dynamic work environment. Our employees are a key component of our success.
To submit your application in confidence, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
While we welcome your email and look forward to hearing from you, please note that sending this email does not create a solicitor-client relationship, or any other contractual business relationship, between you and Beard Winter LLP. We would ask that you refrain from asking specific legal questions and/or divulging information that you wish to keep confidential.