Beard Winter LLP is proud to be recognized as a Top 10 Ontario Regional Law Firm by Canadian Lawyer magazine for 2021-22, and a Canadian Law Awards Excellence Awardee for Ontario Law Firm of the Year for 2021.
Beard Winter is a multi-service, mid-sized law firm located in downtown Toronto, our unwavering commitment to clients is the foundation of our history since 1964. Recognized for our insurance defence litigation expertise, we act for many of Canada’s largest insurance companies. Best Lawyers and Lexpert recognize our lawyers in the areas of insurance law, insurance defence litigation, estates, trusts law and family law.
We are seeking Insurance Defence Litigation Assistants for various positions.
In addition to having at least three years of demonstrated work experience in the area of insurance litigation (AB, LAT and Tort experience) the ideal candidate will:
- Have experience managing a busy litigation practice;
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills;
- Be flexible, time conscious, deadline-oriented and be able to effectively manage multiple priorities;
- Be resourceful, including good problem-solving skills;
- Be a professional individual who works well under pressure;
- Have a solid client service approach;
- Function easily in a customized MS Word and DMS environment; and
- Have the ability to work independently with little supervision, but appreciate the benefits of being part of a team
For more information about this position and our firm, please visit our website.
To submit your application in confidence, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
Any offer of employment will be conditional upon background and reference checks, including a criminal record check, credit check, and employment verification.