Our ideal vision for our staff and co-workers is that each of us:
- Encounters a supportive work environment based on mutual respect.
- Develops and expands our skills through participating fully in all aspects of our work from the smallest detail to the completion and delivery of our service.
- Recognizes and values the unique relationship that we have with our clients and can translate that respect into exceptional service.
- Is encouraged to learn and grow professionally.
- Has the ability to balance a challenging career with the lives we lead outside of the office.
Should you wish to apply for a position with Beard Winter LLP, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Debbie Cymbron, CHRL
130 Adelaide St W, 7th Floor
Please note that all resumes – whether submitted electronically, by fax, or by regular mail – will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate department. Unfortunately, due to the volume of resumes we receive, we cannot personally respond to each applicant and only those selected for an interview will receive a response.
We look forward to hearing from you.